Direct Access
Fill in the fields below and we will give you a quote price regarding the direct access scheme

Apply online for a loan

Do you provide a motorbike for the direct access scheme?

We have high quality, roadworthy bikes which fulfil the direct access requirements. We are fully insured for your peace of mind during your direct access training in Rushden.

Do you book my theory or practical test in Rushden for direct access?

You will need to book your theory and practical tests with the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) The trained motorbike instructors near Rushden will make sure you are ready for the practical test beforehand.

Direct Access Rushden

If your aged 24 or over and you live near Rushden then you can choose to take a direct access course, so that you can ride a larger motorbike instead of waiting 2 years on your current motorbike license in Rushden. The DSA approved motorbike instructors offer Direct Access or DAS (Direct Access Scheme) to motorbike riders throughout the country including Rushden at the modern motorbike training centres.

The direct access prices are cost competitive and the direct access scheme training courses for motorbike riders near Rushden in Northamptonshire are designed to suit your requirements in regards to motorbike riding.

The motorbike instructors will consider your experience in riding a motorbike in Rushden so that the direct access scheme experience is more enjoyable. We offer direct access courses for in Rushden such as intensive DAS courses or DAS lessons taken over a longer period of time so that your daily routine isn`t disrupted too much.

To arrange your direct access course, just fill in the direct access form for further information on the direct access scheme and the direct access courses that we can offer you in Rushden.

New laws regarding Direct Access Rushden came into effect on January 2013.

Please look at our our Guide to Riding A Motorbike Or Moped page for further details

Direct Access Course Rushden,Northamptonshire

The Direct Access Scheme allows you to take a DSA test near Rushden that leads to a motorbike licence allowing you to officially ride a motorbike without engine size or power requirements (motorbike riders must be over 24).

Prior to participating in a direct access course, you will require a valid CBT certificate and a UK motorbike license. In order to take the direct access test near Rushden you will need to have passed the DSA motorbike theory test. The professional motorbike instructors can provide advice in regards to your theory test.

For further information on motorcycling please visit the motorbike links page.

If you fulfil all the requirements for that direct access course, then the experienced DSA approved motorbike instructors are here to help you with your motorbike riding requirements.

The DAS test near Rushden consists of two modules and the experienced motorbike instructors will wish you to pass these modules on your first attempt. Although this is not guaranteed, the motorbike instructors have lots of experience teaching all types of motorbike riders from Rushden in regards to direct access scheme courses.

DAS training can be completed on your own motorbike (over 47bhp) however we would recommend the use of a training school motorbike at the large motorbike training centres near Rushden. DAS courses are available at times suited to your daily routine in Rushden and are scheduled to suit every individual. The direct access scheme prices are very competitive and based upon rider requirements near Rushden in Northamptonshire.

If you do want to contact us regarding direct access training near Rushden, why not use the direct access form and we can contact you back shortly to discuss your DAS requirements in Rushden.

Apply online for a loan
Recent Enquires

how much would a course be including cbt


looking for a price for the whole course have never been on a bike but dont want to wait 2years to get on the s i use




hi there im looking to do a crash course to pass my direct access test ive riden bikes all through my like mopeds scramblers etc looking for the best price to get me on the the quickest. many thanks sam.


hi there ive done my cbt and hold a uk driving licence. ive also done my theory test. i do only ride an automatic at the moment though so id need a session to learn manual. please can i have a quotation looking to do this asap.thanks.


please can you let me know if i am able to have lessons on my own bike insurance condition is radio controlled contact i have done my cbt and theory how much are lessons


i have a car license and used to ride 125cc years ago. i was thinking about taking the das could you let me know what steps i will need to take and costs.


hi therehow much do you charge for 3 day das training i am 29 and have done my cbt and ride honda cbf x but now want to gain full license.


hi i am 22 years old and hold full driving license. apparently some other motorcycle training company that i cant do das till i am 24 years old and have to get a2 license if i wanted to ride anything over 125cc but with only 33bhp output. is that true